Re: Ruby parser for kickstart files

> I am looking to build a Ruby on Rails application for creating Fedora
> spins/remixes.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remixes_Web_Interface

I'm curious why you'd want to do this when most all the rest of the
Fedora web infrastructure involves python.

> The problem is that I cannot find a suitable Ruby parser for kickstart
> files and writing one from scratch is what I'm trying to avoid.
>
> Could someone please point me to the correct direction here.
> Plan B is to switch to Django, which would enable me to use pykickstart.

pykickstart is the canonical kickstart file parser, being used by at
least a half dozen projects here.  If you have to use another one or
write your own, you're going to have to play catch up when I need to
make changes to it.

- Chris