From: Shabazian, Chip [mailto:chip.shabazian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:15 PM
To: 'Discussion list about Kickstart'
Subject: RE: driver

The driverdisk directive uses a disk image.  If you can put the drivers
on a floppy, then use dd to create an image of the floppy, that is what
you reference.

Also, you don't NEED a physical disk, you can do this all with loopback
devices mounted, but if you don't know how to do that, just use a
physical floppy so you can test it as well.

Chip