Fedora Women Program: Updates at Flock

Hello all.

In behalf of all the women that are part of the community and couldn't be here I thank you all your participation in-place and on-line. It's quite good to see that the project has some interest and people want to go for it. Now; lets list a bit the things that we did at Flock and take it as a starting point.

=== Online Tasks ===
* Mailing list moderation needed

* Who's new this week meeting: A friendly environment where newcomers can introduce themselves and interact in a troll-safe place.

* Monthly girls night: Just as Fedora-Social, reusing the #fedora-women channel would be a great idea since the IRC is there and is being unused. We could not only have a social gathering, but also sharing experiences and hold online workshops.

* Getting Tutors: So new women getting involved have a support person that can work as a link.

=== Offline Tasks ===
* IT women events: Besides the NA events, we will have small gatherings only for women that will be hold during bigger events, until we get the quorum to host a regional women event.

We are completely open to other tasks so let us know your opinion. As soon as we get feedback, as soon we will start putting this into practice.

Once again; thank you for your interested, I'm completely sure it will be highly appreciated by the community.

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro