Re: Linux+DVD magazine, offer of cooperation

That is too true!!
There are lots of women doing things with and for Fedora, but like women
all over the world we're ususally busy doing too much.

I recently discovered the list & joined so I'm not an expert on that
but i have been using linux since about 1992.  I will be in between
contracts in two weeks and may be able to write an article but not on
the Fedora Women Project.  If you were thinking about another subject
let me know I may be able to give a Canadian perspective.

Sincerely,

Tricia