Another Fedora user !

Hi,

My name is Diana Asnani and i have been using Fedora for a few years now. I am still in dual-boot though ;-) I have found that applications such as KRecipes, Gourmet and the like are great for women. Maybe these sort of applications and some others could motivate more women to use Fedora. Just a thought !

Diana

--
visit my blog at http://sawkal.blogspot.com