[Fedora Women] Re: Introduction

My name is Tracy Russell. I work with radio astronomers as a Systems
Analyst on mostly Linux platforms. I've been involved in Linux since '98
with the use of Slackware, Red Hat and Fedora Core. I maintain many
servers, clusters and desktop systems. I really enjoy the challenge of
getting hardware to work with the OS.

Since I'm not a programmer, I find it difficult to contribute to most
Linux projects. My contributions come in ways of education, support and
examples.

My organization is currently working on a large project called Alma
(http://www.alma.nrao.edu/info/ ), which uses Real Time Application
Interface (RTAI) for part of the project on RHEL systems.

It keeps me busy and off the streets!

Tracy