Re: [Fedora Women] Introduction

Hello everybody,
 I am Sasikala, a freelance programmer from Kerala, India. I am now
working as a freelance PHP programmer. My first acquaintance with
GNU/Linux is with RedHat 7.1 in the year 2001. Since then I have been
using RedHat/Fedora versions in my desktop. Currently I am using
Fedora Core 5, which turns to be a good experience. I am an active
member of several  online groups(Free Software). I would like to
exploit this mailing list in the most productive way.

regards
Sasikala