Re: fedora.next, ideas for the websites

Hey,

This is great to bring his up now and as early as possible.

I'll try to be brief and concise.

I do like the 3 column layout, like piano keys. Each key would be for
one product (base, workstation, server, etc) and have quick links for
download and iso size. Clicking on the key would go their respective
page/section with details and different supported plaforms and the
like (maybe fp.o/<product>/.

I do think we should drop the /using/ section and have fedoramagazine
or planet (filtered by tags) to fill that space.

The 'features and screenshot' sections should be moved into more
specific product pages, as it would no longer apply to all products.

The areas community, help and contributors should be left alone but
obviously cleaned up.

On the tech side, maybe we should use bootstrap? It has a similar
concept an 960 and it looks like it has some nice features we can use
to keep our dev quicker.

Thoughts?

Sijis