Fwd: no find license agreement for fedora12

----- Forwarded message from "Use R 013"
<user013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
Dear Fedora Person,                                    Nov. 8, 2013
Here at Systems Development Associates Inc. we have developed for
our
own purposes and internal use a customization of Fedora8 and
Fedora12
that we call sdaLinux. Recently we have contemplated offering
sdaLinux
to the public on a basis somewhere between the "here take it"
attitude
of the free software people and the "all the traffic will bear"
basis of
our more mercenary colleagues. While trying determine what our
options
are and decide where in that spectrum to operate, I entered
"fedoraproject.org/wik/Legal/Licenses/LicenseAgreement", which is
mentioned by the Fedora12 install process, and here I am. "Here" is
sdaLinux itself  ,which is still being tested, so I am going to CC
this
to my normal "sda" operating email address sdacorner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and
reforward it to you from there. That way we can use a system that is
not in a test environment.
Regards,  R D Wheaton
                 Corporate Secretary
                 Systems Development Associates Inc.