Re: access to account

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:54:17 -0500
Michael Chanslor <michael.chanslor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear sirs, I am trying to reset my password for the user: chanslor
> The email address associated with the account
> ( mike.chanslor@xxxxxxxxx ) is disabled.
> Is there any way I can get help logging back into chanslor?

Well, we have 2 ways forward in these sorts of situations:

1. If you have a gpg key associated with your fedora account system
account, we can accept a gpg signed email as proof of identity.

2. If you have setup a security question/answer in the fedora account
system we can ask you that and verify your answer.

Sadly, I don't see a gpg key id or security question/answer on your
account, so we aren't able to verify your identity.

So, at this point I would suggest just making a new account with your
current email (and making sure to set security questions and gpg keys
on it :)

Sorry,

kevin