Re: [Call to Arms] Fedora 19 Test Days starts this week

Martin,
I am cc'ing this to the FWN and Website list as I think this is a great
opportunity to get more community testing and input in.

There is some discussion about a few more FWN releases as we get ready
to open up fedoramagazine.org. The testing requests should be fine to go
out in pretty quick order.

Cheers
Bryan