- Subject: starting to contribute
- From: "Magyar Zoltán" <mzotyoka@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:21:46 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=kiUi3fJdIm/7mjJxdUn59PzHg0/UzUyLqq4CC3xnYRAyPORg4kW+TnZcQ136ONqZMH8tU08h4lzPw6xIB5AbBT79VqmH0fgNGxP9L86HijTVNazQt0/vc2oFtQ2iCLaKCjHDQ672bLmKDfqUIzFTKOVklAVTiR9gtjD4r+0Of5E=
- Reply-to: Fedora BugZappers Triage Discussion <fedora-triage-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
My name is Zoltan. I'm from Hungary, and I would like to start to contribute to the fedora project.
I thought about bug triaging, but I want to ask for an example: let's see this bug:
First I tried and was able to reproduce it (with the given components and versions). I didn't find duplicates for that bug, and I think that the provided info is sufficient to be helpful.
So should I only add myself to the CC list, and leave a comment, that it should be assigned (and maybe the priority set to low)?
Thanks in advance!
fedora-triage-list mailing list
[Fedora Legacy List]
[Red Hat 9 Bible]
[Big List of Linux Books]