Re: rpmverify output

i try both ways (fixfiles / touch /.autorelabel n reboot),
but rpmverify still state ........C.

SELinux is actived, i post the conffile
---/etc/sysconfig/selinux---
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=permissive
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

maybe is dued by the SELINUXTYPE=targeted ?

--
Emanuele Maiarelli

Nettirrena s.r.l. LUCCA IT
http://www.nettirrena.it