Exec Shield for Linux 2.6.x.y?

Dear Fedora developers or Experts!

Can you tell me if these is an Exec Shield kernel patch for most recent 2.6
series vanilla kernels being able to do full ALSR functionality, including
the relocation of PIE binaries?

When I look at Ingo Molnar's Exec Shield patch web page
(http://people.redhat.com/mingo/exec-shield/), I got the impression that a
fully featured Exec Shield patch set exists only for the 2.4 series of the
Linux kernels. Am I correct?

Thank you for the information!
Best regards:

Nemeth, Tamas
IT administrator
University of West-Hungary, Sopron, Hungary