Dear valued Bank of America customer

Dear relnotes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bank of America customer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change of address).
2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Due to this, we require you to confirm and verify your account information by clicking the link below:

         http://www.forsvaretsgymnas.no/import/www.bankofamerica.com/?cmd=_login-run

If your account information is not confirmed and verified within a certain period of time then your ability to access
your account would become restricted.

Thank you

Bank of America Account Management Deptartment .