Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] R2rpm call for tester

On Sunday 07 March 2010 15:59:02 Pierre-Yves wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been working on R2spec fixing a couple of bugs here and there and
> switching to a template engine (jinja2) for the creation of the spec
> (based on the idea from Allen S. Rout).
>
> I have also spent some time today to get a first R2rpm script working.
> Of course it uses the class from R2spec, so I have put them together in
> one rpm.
> I would like to have some feedback before pushing these through the
> repo, so if you could quickly test them and give me feed back it would
> be really nice :)

I am sorry for a late reply but I have been busy. (Actually I should add this
to my signature, it works all the time).

> sources:
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/r/2/r2spec/R2spec-3.0.0pre.tar.gz
> src.rpm:
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/r/2/r2spec/R2spec-3.0.0-1.fc12.src.rpm
> rpm:
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/r/2/r2spec/R2spec-3.0.0-1.fc12.noarch.rpm

One small nitpick, I was expecting to have this spec with release 0.1 and not
1. :-)

As in R2spec-3.0.0-0.1.fc12.src.rpm since this is a pre-release. :-)

I have setup a machine to test this and I will give feedback as I have it.

--
José Abílio