Re: R-BioC rpm package

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 19:47 -0800, D.Enrique ESCOBAR ESPINOZA wrote:
> hi,
>
> In an effort to help the biolinux community
> www.biolinux.org ,
> I put at your disposition
> R-BioC for R 2.5.x for fedora core 6.
> Comments for improvement will be welcome.
> It is not an official fedora rpm because fedora plans to support only
> R.
> Unfortunatly is the only fc6 rpm for now but they are more for
> previous fc
> It works well, and it contains 102 very usefull sources:

Instead of doing it like you've done, which is a massive overload on the
package, it would be much better to package all of these items
individually.

For example, Fedora already has R-abind.

I know that we have some active efforts in progress to package up all of
the BioConductor RPMS, anyone want to chime in with a status report?

~spot

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]