RE : Re: Guidelines for R packages

Hi all,

I have been working in another type of package that might have to show up in the guidelines, it is about the metadata packages from the bioconductor website.
They are only set of data but as some libraries suggest them the R CMD check failed without.

I have made a first draft version of a spec, with no return I will put it on the bugzilla, but if you have any comments/remarks I would be pleased to take them into account...

The spec and the srpm are avalaible there:
http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/R-hgu95av2

Best regards
~pingou

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy List]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Red Hat 9 Bible]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]