How can I contribute?

Hi FWN Mailing List,

I'm Joel Braun 'jbraun' and I'm looking forward to helping out with the
Fedora Newsletter if possible. I've had some (not a huge amount) writing
experience, but after working with Fedora for about a year and a half,
I'd like to pitch in and support the community. I'm willing to write
articles if needed, or complete other tasks. As far as Fedora experience
goes, I have a moderate amount, but not a huge field of expertise in any
particular area.

Basically, I guess I'm asking how I can help, and what I need to
learn/do to be part of the team. I've been piecing through archives of
the newspaper and mailing list so far.

Regards,

Joel Braun
Joelbraun@xxxxxxxx