Re: keeping spare-time-contributors happy

Hans de Goede wrote:

You know one thing I really dislike? I dislike it when people keep dodging the bullet in a discussion. What both Ralf and I are trying to make clear is that the new procedures cause lots of annoying extra little steps, we are not trying to rewind the clock to the pre merge release model.

That has not been clear to me so far. It appeared for a while that there was suggestions being made that pre-merge model worked fine and neither the processes nor tools have offered any improvements. Thanks for clarifying.

Rahul