64-bit login available?

Due to a recent job change, I have lost access to some x86_64 Fedora
machines.  Now I just have my old personal computer, which is a 32-bit
Pentium 4 machine.  Once upon a time, I built up a small collection of
RPMs, some of which I intended to migrate to Fedora [1].  Some had to
be patched to build or operate correctly on 64-bit systems.  I would
still like to submit some of those packages, but I can no longer check
the correctness of my 64-bit patches.  Can anyone offer me a login on
a 64-bit machine that I can use for that purpose, at least until I
feel rich enough to upgrade my personal machine?  I pledge to use such
a login only for the purpose of developing 64-bit-related patches for
Fedora-bound packages; patching unrelated to 64-bitness will be done
on my own machine.  I'm willing to sign something to that effect.  I
can also lend a hand with Fedora-related tasks in exchange.

[1] http://jjames.fedorapeople.org/

Thanks,
--
Jerry James