Chrome and VB?

Dear all,

I have been surprised that - despite their prominence - projects like VirtualBox and Chrome (the open source version, built directly from Chromium) have not been packaged for Fedora. I might be interested in doing this, and just wanted to know if there are any legal hurdles to it being done, in case that is the reason it has not been done yet?

Best,

Christopher