Re: Disttags for FL (was: Upgrade path consistency among all Fedora Projects)

On Jul 1, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:

Do we have buildsys-macros in the buildroots?
We do, at least for the fedora releases.

I was thinking our make files don't support them, but then I realized we
aren't using any make files in any kind of CVS (:

The real solution here is to move to the Fedora infrastructure. / me posts
another email to infrastructure list asking for a cvs tree.

Agreed :)  Thanks for working on this.

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx