Re: Sendmail Patch Breaks Virtusertable Settings

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Ralph Bearpark wrote:
Do I get my config file from backup?  Or re-do m4?  Or await a new
patch?  Or what?

A clear statement of advice - either here in the maillist or under
advisories (http://www.fedoralegacy.org/updates/FC1/) would be very
welcome/necessary.

If you could test with the packages at:

http://turbosphere.fedoralegacy.org/logs/fedora-1-core/69-sendmail-8.12.11-4.25.3.legacy/

, and report success/failure, it would be very helpful.

If it doesn't help, you should probably do a bit of diffing to see what changed -- did .cf file change? Was it generated from Fedora Legacy or by you? What were the .mc file differences?

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx