Re: Self Introduction #2: Donald Maner

Quoting Donald Maner <donjr@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello, everyone.  This is my second introduction.  I lost my previous
key, and the job has been preventing me from participating after my
first initial attempt.  I'd like to start again, espically since I have
access to a nice beefy VMware ESX server.

Welcome back!  We'd appecriate any QA you can do to help out.

2. Location: McKinney, Texas, USA

If you're ever in the Austin area feel free to look me up ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!