Re: LWN article about us

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> (ie 1.5 years after Red Hat EOL). I would say that we should drop it no
> later than the introduction of FC2 support in March, though, because
> three distros is already fairly unmanagable. I'd be happy to drop it
> earlier, though.

I agree. Given very limited resources right now, everyone should be at RH
9 or later. And since every 6 months you're going to have a new OS to do
patches on, the EOL's are probably going to have to be reduced unless
additional funding/programmers are brought on.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***