Re: FC1 OpenOffice.org builds

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 16:21 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> Since FC1 updates have been moved from Red Hat to Fedora Legacy project,
> I don't have the facility inside Red Hat as the OOo packager (using the
> internal build system or whatever) to make updated builds of
> OpenOffice.org available.  However, I've made sure that FC1 builds work
> correctly by flipping a bit in the specfile, and have built the current
> version myself on FC1+updates.  This version is 1.1.2-11.  I'd like to
> make that available to FC1 users since it fixes a wide variety of
> problems with the FC1 version of OOo.
>
> What needs to be done to get updated FC1 versions of OOo into the update
> queue on Fedora Legacy?

Hi Dan,

You can add it to the FL bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.fedora.us/buglist.cgi?keywords=LEGACY
(Make sure to put it in the "Fedora Legacy" product).

Or, you can send me a personal mail with the details and I'll handle it
in myself.

Usually we only release security updates, but we can discuss making an
exception for OOo.

Thanks!

Marc.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx