Re: Is there a guide or howto on 7.2 ==> 7.3 overall upgrade?

Not to start on an endless round of self-abnegations and apology[*], but
if anyone should apologise, it's me -- for posting a question then getting
busy with other things and ignoring the thread for a week, and dropping
back in at a random moment.

I appreciate that you spelled out by direct example what I laboriously and
confusingly called something like "the single-package form of the yum
update command".  I would still urge that as the form to use in FL
messages about update package availability.  But it's not a hot button.

Thanks to all who provide the FL support, and also for advice given here.
Even if I sometimes say "But I want /different/ advice!"

 == Mitch Marks

[*]Hey, at least that would be better than endless sniping and dispute!

--
Mitchell Marks
CUIP & WIT Tech Coordinator

Phones: Area 773  (O) 702-6041  (F) 702-8212  (H) 241-7166 (C) 620-6744
Email: Primary address: mitchell@xxxxxxxx
	Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with CUIP\WIT mail!):
           mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and mmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks@xxxxxxxxx

You must leave now, take what you need, you think will last.
But whatever you wish to keep, you better grab it fast.
Yonder stands your orphan with his gun,
Crying like a fire in the sun.
Look out!-- the saints are comin' through
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

The highway is for gamblers, better use your sense.
Take what you have gathered from coincidence.
The empty-handed painter from your streets
Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets.
This sky, too, is folding under you

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx