Re: [OT?] bugzilla and... (sigh) spam

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 04:49:01PM +0200, Barbara Pennacchi wrote:
> I don't think it is either the right bugzillasite (AFAIK redhat doesn't
> have much to do anymore with fedoralegacy except for telling 'em when it's
> time to take charge of EOL'ed distros ;) nor it is a bug.

Doh! Getting my lists mixed up.

> Yes, it is the same I use to post here, but I sincerely doubt it for the
> following reasons:
> that "The subscribers list is only available to the list members." and web
> archives of this mailing list have email addresses munged off (checked 'em
> as a normal luser wandering around without logging in :).

Yeah, but a spammer could easily be subscribed -- it's an open list. Or
someone else could be making archives available somewhere without munging.

Trying to keep your e-mail address secret while actually using it is a
losing battle. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx