Re: improved rpm-build-compare.sh

Quoting "Charles R. Anderson" <cra@xxxxxxx>:

> Here is my rpm-build-compare.sh script which compares two binary or
> source rpm packages for important differences.  I use it during QA to
> catch common errors, such as missing buildrequires (ldd diffs), etc.
> This version is improved over the last one I posted.  It checks for
> the following differences:

This would be, IMHO, a good thing to add to the FL wiki site.  A wiki
is a decent place for such "user contributed" stuff...

I'd love to see a "user contributed" section on the wiki.  Best would be
if it only contained links to other sites hosting the contributed software,
so it remains clear that it is not official FL stuff.

This program, plus the "up2date" patch for RH9 w/ FL, would be great
things for such a site...

--
Eric Rostetter

--