Re: Why Firefox is not a good choice of browser for a KDE/Plasma-based product

Am 28.03.2014 20:41, schrieb g:
> On 03/28/14 10:32, Reindl Harald wrote:
> <>
>
> just what is your problem?

i have none, you have one reading your post i answered

> i am very much aware of what "Subject:" line says, as well as
> what Kevin and others have written about. mainly;
>
>   The discussion of what should be the default browser on the
>   Plasma Product
>
> my reply was that, like others, firefox is my choice of browser

guess what: i am a firefox user

> and i believe that *no browser* should be made the _default_

that will surely help users sitting in front of a machine
and have to figure out how to browse the web in 2014

> being that you are a 'non native english', i can see that you
> may tend to not understand what op wrote, and, not understand
> what i wrote.

i understand what you wrote but it makes no sense

in case of a KDE "product" it is a logical conclusion to not
ship a GTK based browser in the default setup

> therefore, i consider your reply to my post as being of lack of
> adequate comprehension or understanding, and refuse to enter
> a nit picking bickering with you, which you seem to enjoy. else
> you would not have posted as you did

your post sounded like someone is taking away firefox from you
while you can anyways type "yum install firefox" or use whatever
GUI to achieve the same