Meeting Agenda Item: Introducing Jakub Jedelsky

Hi all,

my name is Jakub Jedelsky, on IRC and FAC as 'kubo'.

I'm working as sysadmin for ~3 years in datacenter (CZ, EU) where I prepare and maintain (mainly) CentOS servers for a lot of ways of usage - from web and proxy (apache, lighttpd, nginx), mail (postfix, dovecot) and database (pgsql, mysql, mongodb, sphinx) servers to HA clusters and virtualization (vmware, openvz). I work with bash and simple python scripts daily, sometimes prepare rpm packages (just building own repo for centos) and interesting in security. I've got RHCE (under RHEL 6).

I would like to help community with sysadmin tasks and with some (simple, in trac 'easyfix') bugs or with simple development. I would like to be a member of some of these groups [1]:
sysadmin-tools
sysadmin-noc
sysadmin-hosted

Unfortunately I'll can't attend meetings becouse of another activities at the same time (from time to time I'm free so I'll look forward to say hello there).

And I've got a first question: is anywhere a list of all infra projects? I know that FAS has different trac page as infra main trac. I would like to help with some of them but don't know where to look.

Kind regards,

JJ.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs