Re: L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow

Hi test group and i18n team

I have already chatted below findings with Ani and Jens on each irc
chnannel, but I thought it would be good to share in the MLs as well. So
here we go.

Two findings.
One: As I joined the test late, I encountered particular problem.
The iso images pointed in the page has been removed sometime btw 14-15
Apr, so the link did not work. For RC3 images, I found that instead diso
images have been placed in different directory. I did not know how to
deal with diso format, but can not complain since RC3 images are not
only for this test purpose. Plus assuming future RC3 images will be
stored as diso format, I like to suggest that a request of composing an
iso image for I18N test can be made as well just like for L10N QA test.
Well, it adds extra task for test group ;p

Two: Testcase Arabic/Asian/Cyrillic/Non-English European Language
Install pages contain unclear instruction. There is no language
selection step to take in f17.  Testcase firstboot page explains about
the command 'firstboot --reconfig', which actually is not working.
Firstboot gives only one chance for test, auto-run after install. It is
highly appreciated to update those information.

Thanks in advance
noriko