Re: L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow

i will take a look at this,thanks for your reminder.

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012, Ani Peter wrote:
Thank you all for the participation. Please let us know your valuable suggestions or feedbacks to make our test events better and have more participation.

Best regards
Ani

Ani Peter wrote:
Hello everyone!

Please note that tomorrow (2012-04-05) we are hosting a Localization and Internationalization Installation Test Day [1] to have a look on the translations quality for Anaconda and i18n support during installation as well as some post install verification tests.

Kindly request all Fedora translators to participate in this test event. Please check [1] for details and also feel free to edit the wiki with your results.

Thanking you
Best regards
Ani

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-05_L10n_I18n_Installation