fedora-i18n-bugs list?

While giving a talk on Fedora I18n at the Miniconf at LCA, it occurred to me that maybe we should have a mailing-list for fedora i18n bugs [1].

Is this something that people would find useful? The I18n Engineering team at Red Hat have used a mailing-list internally to track all i18n bugs for a good while and it has been pretty useful for that: so I am writing this mail to hear if there is interest in a list to follow i18n bugs for Fedora.

There is also the i18n bugzilla keyword which is also useful for tagging i18n bugs (though to date we have not used it systematically). However a mailing-list has the advantage that it receives bugzilla mail when bugs updated (the list would probably be medium volume), making it easier to track issues.

Jens