Re: Configuring default font

Sorry, for my late response. I checked everything, but unfortunately I could not manage to solve the problem. I still do not know how to configure the X environment in order to use a special font when I use Persian (Farsi).

I am not sure how easy it is to solve this problem.

I would suggest trying to ask on fedora-fonts-list where there are some people more familiar with Arabic fonts and probably aware of this problem.

Jens