Questionnaire in Japanese Fedora Community

Hi,
    Following to my previous post, I've asked some questions in Japanese Fedora community,
and I've got some replying from some members there. :)
I'm not sure if these opinions represent Japanese Fedora users,
but I think they will give us some idea to improve i18n environment of Fedora for Japanese users.

- TeX related issues
    Previously they have been using pTeX from Ascii (Japanese IT company).
They want to continue using it mainly because of the macros which are not supported in TeXLive.
Some people persist in using EUC-JP, but most of they don't mind if it goes to UTF8.

- Java related issues
    It seems like they don't have any trouble in configuration Java as long as they use the packages from JPackage.

- Collaboration between QA and I18n
    They said nothing about it; They event don't know what "QA" stands for. :(

- Anthy related issues
    They are suffered from typical miscompositions. We need another infrastructure for collecting these data.

- Japanese bugzilla
    Some people agree that it helps Japanese to post bug reports,
but others think that problem is not language barrier.
They insist that Japanese users don't aware the importance of contributions. :(

- Fedora JP
    Everyone agree that Fedora JP is dying, and the owner of the community wants to close it. :(
Some people are now trying to build another Fedora community in Japanese.

- Other things
    One person requested to fix some Japanese programs which still use EUC-JP instead of UTF8.

Regards,
Ryo Dairiki <ryo-dairiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>