Re: [Fedora-i18n-list] Error Installing True Type Fonts in Red Hat

Saqlain Abbas wrote:

>    I am working on Urdu Localization of /Redhat 10/, while trying to
> install fonts in KDE (Through Control Center), I got the following error.
>
> "Error Creating nafees_naksh.afm", after it when i select on Yes, the
> font is not properly installed, i hav tried many other Urdu Fonts also
> but got the same error, (I am working with true type fonts)
>
> So plz tell me why this error occurs, and what can i do to solve this error.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-i18n-list/2006-August/msg00000.html
: please go through this thread and let us know how it goes. Also,
suggest that you use Fedora Core 5 rather than Red Hat 10 (by which I
assume you mean Fedora Core 1)

:Sankarshan

--

>From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
>From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,
>From Death, Lead me to Life Eternal.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]