[Fedora-i18n-list] package contribution

Hello,
I'd like to contribute a package to your Linux distribution and I have
a few questions:
* What is the supposed procedure for proposing a new package and
  getting it accepted?
* What is to be done to produce the actual package?
* If I contribute to Redhat, will the package automatically be
  included in Fedora, Fermi, Scientific Linux as well?
* If I contribute to Fedora, will the package automatically be
  included in Redhat and its other derivatives?

The package is my editor mined (http://towo.net/mined/) which is
of special interest for the internationalization community.
It has extensive Unicode and CJK support. It also has an intuitive
user interface and supports modern interaction paradigms in the
text mode terminal (e.g. mouse control and menus in xterm).

I'd appreciate comments and hints on how to proceed.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas Wolff

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]