[Fedora-i18n-list] How to get '-' in katakana with canna server

Hi all,

  I hope this is an on-topic question.  :)

  I have started using 'canna' as my Japanese input method and so far
it's working pretty well. The one thing I haven't been able to figure
out is how to type the '-' (lengthening stoke) on katakana words.

  For example, when I try to type "page" I want to get 'ページ' but all
I can get is 'ペイジ'. (I got the lengthening stoke for this example by
copy/paste from a website).

  Would anyone using 'canna' be able to tell me how I can get the '-'
stroke in katakana?

  Thank you very much in advance!

Madison

PS - I am running Debian 3.1 with Gnome2 using UIM as my input method
switcher, in case that makes a difference.

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]