Re: [Lohit-devel-list] Releasing Lohit Devanagari Today!!

Le Jeu 4 février 2010 00:12, Qianqian Fang a écrit :

> On 2/3/2010 4:42 PM, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>>
>> I'd be very surprised if more app designers had heard of ttc than of
>> locl. TTC is *very* uncommon in comparison to fonts that use locl. I'd
>> expect both to break in old (or even recent apps), but ttc support to
>> break more.
>>

> It is strange, your experience seems to be very different from mine.

Not at all. I should have said 'TTC is almost unknown of except for CJK
users'. So it will work for CJK-oriented apps, and behave strangely elsewhere.

(The way some CJK fonts only export a CJK non-latin name is very disturbing to
many apps too. Lots of fun for CSS rules too. CJK users do not see it because
they only use an environment that targets CJK users with CJK defaults).

--
Nicolas Mailhot