Re: Tiresias fonts question

Hey Máirín,

If you can put a Tiresias page with some info in the packaged list, that would
be much appreciated, and avoid further mistakes. Unfortunately all our
packaged fonts do not have a wiki page (even though we try not to forget them
for new packages)

If you feel like adding more wishlist entries, I suggest looking at
- http://arkandis.tuxfamily.org/adffonts.html
- http://www.advogato.org/person/yosch/diary.html?start=56
- http://www.radisnoir.net/spip.php?page=detaille&id_document=39&id_rubrique=4

Also http://www.fontsquirrel.com/ has more FLOSS fonts than the average font
list site, but one still needs to check their licensing individually before
adding them to the wishlist

Thank you for trying to recruit more font packagers.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot