packaging apache parent poms

The way that the POMs for the apache ecosystem are structured, it
looks like I'm going to need to package several levels of "parent"
POMs.  Something like:

apache-parent
genesis-parent
genesis-default-flava
genesis-java5-flava

Should each pom be separate, or is there a point at which it makes
sense to group some set of "apache-parent-poms"  together?  I can go
either way with it, but I want to put these up for review fairly soon,
and didn't want to file a bunch of separate reviews if they should all
just be bundled in a single package.

Thanks.

--Andy