Re: Changes in Java packaging guidelines - RFC

On 11/02/2010 03:15 PM, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> Java SIG has prepared changes in current Java packaging guidelines. We
> would welcome wider discussion/comments at this point. From our point of
> view guidelines seem ready for approval by FPC.
>
> You can see current version of draft here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Akurtakov/JavaPackagingDraftUpdate
>
> Changes from current guidelines here:
> http://bit.ly/dy3YDe
>
> Comments are most welcome!

Ticket with FPC has been filed. But keep those comments coming, we'll
try to keep working on the guidelines to reflect current needs of
packagers. (FYI the versionless jar files are now in effect)

https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/24

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>

PGP: 71A1677C