Re: generating eclipse dropin content.xml

* Robert Marcano <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-02-16 22:25]:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> So content.xml is just for first use startup optimization and not needed

You're not crafting custom p2 metadata so the generated content.xml will
be the same as that generated at first use startup.

>     Try running with -clean to see if they're picked up.  If they're still
>     not picked up, try putting the same directory somewhere on disk and
>     doing an installation from a local site and see if it completes or gives
>     dependency missing errors.
>

> -clean (and rm -rf  ~/.eclipse) did not worked, testing tomorrow with a clean
> eclipse installation, for some reason I am having a 5k download speed using yum
> to reinstall eclipse

Look for errors in your workspace log.  You're probably missing a
dependency or something.

Andrew