Re: [Ambassadors] Petition for Board to dissolve FAmSCo and call new elections

those same people voted to change the Election Rules therefore ALL members of FAmsco Seats should be open for this election and be done

instead some people are being nickpicky and want to hang one, New Rules New Election Period.