board followup to "Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codename"
- Subject: board followup to "Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codename"
- From: Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:09:56 -0500
- Reply-to: Fedora community advisory board <advisory-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20111108 Fedora/3.1.16-1.fc14 Thunderbird/3.1.16
The board discussed the feedback stemming from the "Connotation analysis
for Fedora Project codename" thread, and has agreed to add a period of
community comment and feedback of at least one week, prior to putting up
a final list of release names for community vote. This will take effect
starting with the F19 naming process.
In practical terms, we envision starting this community feedback period
at the same time that Red Hat legal is vetting names, and that reviewing
said feedback will require adding one week to future (F19+) naming
advisory-board mailing list
[Big List of Linux Books]
[Linux Audio Users]