Re: Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codenames

On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 06:52 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> We could, theoretically, just add "No Name, F18 and beyond" in the list
> with all other release names, in one vote.

The issue with this approach is that it leaves the folks who like having
names but dislike the current 'is a' process without a say.

So why not continue F18's process as planned since it was already
started, as you suggested? Then have a separate vote after that one,
where as a community we can decide either no release name or select a
scheme for the release names to follow.

Here's a start at some suggestions for naming schemes, anybody feel free
to add:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Suggestions_for_Fedora_Codename_Theme

~m