Re: [Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

On 17 January 2012 21:39, Mairin Duffy Strode <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At this point we can't change the text because we go live in almost 2 hours and need legal approval for any changes.... It's almost 10 pm in legal tz. Should we simply abort mission? Nirik and/or Ian is going to pull the trigger at midnight ET US so if the board would rather there no message at all can you let Kevin and Ian know in #fedora-admin?

Thankyou Mairin for getting this done. I would have preferred the way
the OpenSuSE board and website went but I am glad we have something
there.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd