Re: [Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 22:33 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The text the board approved wasn't specific to American censorship,
> what was approved was a generic text about censorship on the internet
> in general.

Where is the text that the board approved? I asked here on list for text
yesterday and didn't get anything, so I wrote that up.

If something that's been approved can be sent quickly then I can try to
squeeze it in, but right now the text Spot approved here on-list is
what's committed in the repo.

~m